Want to know about the brokers who have Low Brokerage Trading Account. You have come to the right place. But remember brokerage is just one part of the picture, if you are a new investor and don’t have much idea about trading, you should see at other services like stock recommendations etc. Below you will find the list of 5 brokers with the lowest brokerage charges.
2) SAS Online : They also provide a very competitive rate of Rs 9 per trade which is lowest among all the discount broker. They even have a unlimited plan for equity and MCX for Rs. 999 and unlimited currency plan for Rs 499. You can open the account with SAS Online here.
1) Trade Smart Online : They are one of the newer entrants in discount brokers area in India but they have the lowest brokerage of Rs 15 per trade irrespective of the volume of the trade.But do remember that this is just the brokerage but there are other charges like STT, SEBI charges which are still applicable on the trade. But they do provide one of the lowest brokerage account in India.
3) RKSV Security : They are of the older discount brokers in India and provide a competitive brokerage rate of Rs 20 per trade irrespective of the volume. The one thing which they offer which differentiates them from other discount broker is they provide 5 free trade every month. So if you are a investor or don’t trade that often you can actually trade without paying any brokerage. They also have unlimited trading plans and you can know more about them at RKSV trading plans. Open account with RKSV here.
4) Zerodha : The are the largest and one of the first discount brokers in India. They started to provide service in 2009 and have more than 45,000 active accounts till now. There brokerage rate is very competitive and they charge Rs 20 per trade irrespective of the value of the trade. They don’t provide any unlimited trading plans but they do have one of the most active community at Z-connect and they also offer Algo trading to there customer. Open account with Zerodha here.
5) TradeJini : They are also one of the discount brokers operating out of Bangalore. They also offer a competitive brokerage rate of Rs. 20 per trade. They also provide other services like call and trade and lot more. You can find there review here.
Hope that this list of lowest brokerage account will help you choose the cheapest brokers. But still remember brokerage is just one of the part and just make sure before becoming the member of one of the brokerage house. Most of the time it is difficult to change the brokerage house once you have started to trade with them.