Trade Smart Online (an initiative of VNS Finance and Capital Services Ltd) was established in 1994 and has a long track record in Indian financial market. It was started by Mr. Vijay Singhania who has worked as a successful Chartered Accountant and his vast experience of over 30 years in the financial industry.
Currently Trade Smart Online provides online broking services in NSE Cash, NSE FNO, NSE Currency derivatives, BSE Cash and commodities. In addition to NSE & BSE they also have membership of both MCX & NCDEX. They provide NOW Trading platform for Equity & Currency and NEST for Commodity. For a review on the trading platform, please click here.
Account Opening requirements:
They have similar account opening requirement as other discount brokers have. The documents required for opening the account are :-
1. 1 self-attested Copies of PAN Card.
2. 1 self-attested copies of your Address proof.
3. 1 Passport Size Color Photograph (Please paste the photo on the KYC form and sign across)
4. Cheque favoring VNS Finance and Capital Services Ltd. for Rs 400/-
5. 1 Self attested copy of Bank statement, not more than 2 months old.
6. 1 cancelled cheque. Name to be mentioned on the cheque and if name is not there then cheque needs to be cancelled and signed. MICR no. & IFSC code should be mentioned on cheque.
And they do provide the facility to link existing Demat account with the trading account with them. For doing so you will have to submit the Client Master of his existing DP. However linking the outside DP with the trading account with them will place some restrictions. Firstly you won’t be able to trade BTST and secondly you won’t be able to sell delivery through them The better option would be to open a Demat account with them at the time of account opening.
They provide multiple trade plans and depending on your need you can choose one of them.
•Trade @ 0.7 Paise – All the trades are charged at 0.007%. This plan would be more expensive then some of the other plan that they are offering. It would be good for some people who are more comfortable with paying brokerage based on the amount of trade they are doing which is more like how the full service broker charges brokerage. In this plan, trading is charged at Rs 7 per lot.
• Rs. 15 Per Order : This plan is simple to understand which is that it charges Rs 15 per order irrespective of the volume of the trade. So whether you are a day trader, investor or F & O trader, you end up paying Rs 15/- per trade.
• Unlimited Trading Per Month : They provide unlimited trading for F&O, cash and futures for Rs 1,899. Once you pay this there will be no more brokerage charges per trade. But you still have to pay STT and other taxes payable to government.
• Unlimited Trading Per Month(Currency) : If you are a currency trader, they provide you a facility to trade unlimitedly for Rs 999 per month.
If you want to understand what brokerage plan would be best for you, please visit there brokerage calculator
Some other benefits provided by them are Call-n-trade services. Though, there is a charge of Rs 20 per order traded using this service. They also provide online chat service to their customer in case you are having any issue while trading with them. They also provide demo videos for trading software and back office.
In case you are interested in opening an account with them, please visit here.