Angel Group has emerged as one of major retail broking houses in India. Incorporated in 1987, it has memberships on BSE, NSE and the two leading commodity exchanges in India i.e. NCDEX & MCX. Angel is also registered as a depository participant with CDSL. It is a full service broker providing services like Mutual funds investment, Research reports and even life insurance.
Angel’s retail stock broking house offering a gamut of retail centric services including.
- Insurance Services
- Mutual Funds
- NRI Services
- Commodities/Currency Trading
Angel Trade’s Trading Platforms
Angel Broking offers 4 trading platforms to its customers.
- Angel Eye It is an browser based trading platform where rates are updated automatically. All segments are available on a single screen. It provides portfolio tracking and Trading on the application. This is good for day traders who buy and sell multiple times everyday. It provides services like Portfolio tracker, Research and marketing info for stocks, alerts and trading charts for traders.
- Angel SpeedPro It is a application based trading platform. The rates are updated automatically. This platform is useful for investors & traders to access market from different terminals. But to use this, you have to install the software on your system which may not be possible for people who are trading using the office computers.
- Angel Trade It is a browser based trading platform for investors. It’s an easy online trading platform accessible even behind proxy and firewall system set up.
- Angel Swift This is an app provided on App store, Google playstore and Blackberry world. It allows to access and trade even on tablets, smart phones and mobiles. This provides some basic information to user for trading the account but it could be helpful for someone who is not sitting on the computer full day and still want to trade on the go.
Angel Trade Brokerage Charges 2015
Account opening fees:
Stock trading account – Rs 500/-
Demat account – Rs 200/-
Commodity trading – Rs 625/-
The brokerage in Angel broking is decided based on the initial margin you provide to open the account. The concept being the higher the initial margin deposited, higher would be the trading done by the customer. You can generally negotiate a better brokerage rate with them once you start trading. Depending on the volume of trade they should be able to provide you a more competitive rate.
If Initial margin check is more then 25,000
Intraday (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.04% per trade
Delivery (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.40% per trade
F&O (Buy & Sell) : Rs. 0.04% per trade
If Initial margin check is more then 50,000
Intraday (Buy & Sell) : Rs. 0.03% per trade
Delivery (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.30% per trade
F&O (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.03% per trade
If Initial margin check is more then 1,00,000
Intraday (Buy & Sell) : Rs. 0.02% per trade
Delivery (Buy & Sell) : Rs. 0.20% per trade
F&O (Buy & Sell) : Rs. 0.02% per trade
If Initial margin cheque is more then 3,00,000
Intraday (Buy & Sell) : Rs. 0.015% per trade
Delivery (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.15% per trade
F&O (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.015% per trade
If Initial margin cheque is more then 5,00,000
Intraday (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.01% per trade*
Delivery (Buy & Sell): Rs. 0.10% per trade*
F&O (Buy & Sell) : Rs. 0.01% per trade*
All in all they are one of the well know full service brokers in India. In case you are a trader or don’t need there research reports for trading, I would suggest to look at some of the major discount brokers in India. They provide the same quality of services at a much competitive brokerage charges. Please refer to our list of top 10 brokers in India.